Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Warcraft Hobby


Me im playing warcraft (dota) for almost 7 years already. World of Warcraft, often referred to as , is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment.The Warcraft universe is a fictional universe in which a series of games and books published by Blizzard Entertainment are set.The art or skill of conducting a war; A warship (or warships collectively).(1994) - fantasy real-time strategy game.Warcraft is known for it's popularity to teenagers and adult gamers. Warcraft now is rank no.1 as being played here in Philippines not only here but all over in the world "source:epicwar.com". Warcraft brings fun joy and excitement to me. Warcraft is a brain, tactical, teamwork gaming. An lan and online game. Here in Lupon Davao Oriental, it is the most played games. Me myself trained hard to be a skilled player. I participated and entered contests and tournament for Wacraft(dota) battle here in Davao. I am playing at my favorite Internet cafe at "ARCANE Net Cafe", knows as Capital gaming zone in Lupon. Warcraft were amazing happens.

No comments:

Visitors Map