The Harmful Effects of AlcoholToday alcohol is a very popular drink. Know, though, that alcohol is a legal drug which many people, 12 years (legally under aged for drinking) and older, are drinking. Many drinkers imbibe on a regular basis, many are heavy drinkers and don't think they have a problem. This damaging liquid upsets many bodily functions including but not limited to liver and kidney damage, not to mention the interpersonal behavioral disruptions.
Possible Problems from Alcohol Consumption
- Improper absorption of essential nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
- Malfunctioning liver due to overload of fatty deposits generated from drinking.
- Stomach ulcers due to excessive production of hydrochloric acid.
- Leaky gut syndrome from improperly alkalized foods.
- Hangover due to the dehydration brought on by excessive drinking.
- Many of sexual assault victims report drinking at the time of their assault.
- Many young drivers in fatal accidents, had unsafe blood alcohol levels.
- Many legally underage children drink, while some report that their parents supply them with alcohol.