Friday, January 15, 2010

Disastrous Earthquake Hit Haiti

Haiti"Haiti After The Earthquake"


source: "Yahoo.com"

Haiti is consider as one of the most poor country in the world. When Haiti is hit by a strong earthquake around magnitude 7, In just a moment, thousands of people is now consider dead and missing, with about billions worth of damaged properties. Now, this poor people of Haiti are in their worsts part of their life. As far as I'm concerned, I was very very sad on what happened on the country of Haiti.I would like to extend my condolences to the people of Haiti. I am very shock on the effect of the power of "Mother Nature" that Haiti suffered, Not only me but all over the world are chasing to this Tragic calamity.My concern also is, what if our country is hit by an disastrous earthquake like on what happened to Haiti.? Do we have the capacity to Survive.?

No comments:

Visitors Map